1) We believe both the Tanakh (Old Covenant) and the B’rit Khadashah (New Covenant), the whole Bible, to be the only inspired, inerrant, authoritative Word of G-d. Jeremiah 31:31; 2 Timothy 3:16.
2) We believe that there is one G-d, eternally existent, consisting of: br> G-d the Father, Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah, and the Ruakh HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit). Genesis 1:1-2; Prov. 30:4; Isaiah 48:16; Deut. 6:4; Matt. 3:16-17; 28:19.
3) We believe in the deity of our br> L-rd Yeshua the Messiah; His virgin birth; sinless life; miracles; vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of G-d the Father; and His personal return in power and glory. We believe that Yeshua is both Mashiakh Ben Yosef (Messiah son of Joseph, suffering servant – first coming) and Mashiach Ben David (Messiah son of David, ruling King – when He soon returns). Isaiah 7:14; Matt. 1:1; 4:23; Rom. 5:8; Gal. 1:3-5; Heb. 9:24-26; 2 Cor. 5:15,21; Isaiah 52:13 – 53:12; Zech. 12:10; Isaiah 11:1-2; 1 Cor. 15:3-4.
4) We believe in the imminent return of our L-rd Yeshua the Messiah, that according to the scriptures, He will come for His bride (the body of true believers) to take us to the place that He has prepared for us, and that we will remain with Him throughout eternity. Acts 1:9-11; John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 4:13-17.
5) We believe that Messiah Yeshua will establish His millennial (1000-year) kingdom on earth, and that we (His body of true believers) will serve under him. Rev 20:1-6.
6) We believe that everyone is born with a sin nature and is in need of G-d’s forgiveness. Salvation is not earned by human merit, but according to G-d’s standard of Righteousness, it is obtained by His grace through our willingness to confess our need for forgiveness of our sins, to repent of our sins, and to turn to G-d through our faith in the atoning death and resurrection of Yeshua the Messiah, who willingly offered up himself as a once-and-for-all sacrifice to provide the blood atonement for our souls and that this is the only way of Salvation. Isaiah 53:6,12; Rom. 3:23; 1 John 1:9-10; Eph. 2:8-9; Luke 13:3; Heb. 9:26; Lev. 17:11; Acts 4:12
7) We believe our salvation is sealed by the down payment of the Spirit of G-d in our hearts, which enables us to be regenerated by the Spirit as a new creation. True salvation will be evidenced by the fruit of G-d’s Spirit, our desire to be obedient to His commandments, confession of our faith in Messiah Yeshua, and works of covenantal love. 2 Cor. 1:22, 5:17; Titus 3:5; John 3:5; Gal. 5:22-25; Rom 10:9-10
8) We believe that Satan will finally be judged and cast into the lake of fire. Rev. 20:10
9) We believe in the physical resurrection of the Believers. That people are either brought back to life, having accepted Yeshua’s atoning death and will live forever with G-d, or that the spiritually dead will be judged and will be forever separated from G-d, being cast into the lake of fire, where they will experience everlasting contempt and weeping and gnashing of teeth. Daniel 12:2; Rev. 20:15; Luke 16:22-26; Matt. 13:49-50.
10) We believe in the following observances:
Water immersion (mikveh) – Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:3-4 Communion (following the Passover meal) – Luke 22:7-20; 1 Cor. 11:23-26 Dedication of children – Numbers 6:23-27; 1 Samuel 1:26-28; Mark 10:15,16 Matrimony – Genesis 2:24; Mark 10:6-9 Anointing with Oil – James 5:14 Laying on of Hands – Acts 6:6; 28:8; Hebrews 6:1-2